Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Heart Is Deceitful Above All Things

Russ wanted to see this video since it was part of the Sprouse boys former repertoire before "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody". I knew it was going to be kinda morbid and dark (as many independent films seem to be), and I wasn't disappointed. But let me tell you I actually enjoyed the movie, couldn't take my eyes off of it for an instant. There wasn't much character development through it but I felt a connection to each and every person on the screen. It's not a movie that I would purchase for repeat watchings but if you don't mind a movie with a clearly depressing overtone, this is a good find.

Marilyn Manson also appears in the movie outside of his usual "stage presence" and pulls his guest spot quite well.

No comments: