Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Back in the Game As Well

So yeah, it's been a while. It's actually been because of particular parts of my personality. When I came back from my vacation trip to Nashville, I hard hurt my foot pretty bad during a sight-seeing walk we had taking and I had been wearing the wrong type of shoes. So upon my arrival back my regular workouts had to be halted because I could barely stand on my foot after dealing with being on it at work.

At this point at work I had also accepted a temporary position at work. During the holidays I am to be acting as the sole merchandiser for our $8million a year store and that's alot of hard work, stress, and pressure. When my foot wasn't hurting, I was emotionally spent from work. Since that time I think I've been to the gym about 3 times. And thus I fell back into the spiral of making excuses for not going to the gym, and even worse taken back on my bad eating habits.

Well, I'm ready to give myself a quick kick in the ass and continue up where I've left off. I hope that you all will welcome me back as I take up the reigns again. I'll post my starting measurements here in a few. I'm kinda scared to take a look considering what I had put in before.

I also think alot of the stress and emotional weight I've been experiencing here at home and at work has been because of my lack of not being at the gym to relieve all that. I've been an emotional wreck... especially in the last 3 weeks or so.

So, I'm sticking to my guns, my word and my future self.

No comments: