Monday, November 12, 2007

Me...Neville..?

Me...? Neville? Really, I guess if I take a step back and see the personality behind his exterior I can see it. I feel I'm a little more decisive on my own beliefs but I do also rely heavily on others. Definitely a surprise to me. I was kinda hoping I was leaning towards Lupin . *cry*






Harry Potter Character Combatibility Test
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Neville Longbottom

You are Neville Longbottom. You come across as shy, quiet, and reserved. Underneath, you are deeply caring of your friends and/or family and would put yourself at risk to defend them, even though you would usually exclude yourself from arguments. You don't care much for competition or glory. Maintaining peace and justice are much more important to you.


Neville Longbottom


78%

Luna Lovegood


69%

Remus Lupin


63%

Ron Weasley


63%

Severus Snape


63%

Albus Dumbledore


59%

Draco Malfoy


59%

Hermione Granger


56%

Oliver Wood


50%

Bellatrix Lestrange


44%

Percy Weasley


44%

Harry Potter


44%

Lord Voldemort


38%

Sirius Black


38%


No comments: