Monday, August 27, 2007

America's Junk Food Obsession has come to this...

Well the fated day I have been dreading has finally come upon us.

Coming into work today, I printed out my "picks" (the forms sent to us by the distribution center letting us know what merchandise, for the most part, to expect) for today's shipment. I cringe every year I come across this time and as my eyes scanned the Baby Pick...I saw it...

skunk...mermaid...pirate...dragon...poodle??

It's Halloween product...and not just any product...the baby costumes. Gah! ><

And the sickenly cute, but most "what the heck were they thinking?" costume is...


A Hot Dog...? Really, the costumes are extraordinarily cute, but I am so glad my parents never put me in something like this to later show the world.

Wow...falling...prey...to the...cuteness...

No comments: