Friday, August 24, 2007

Odd Dream


I had a really lucid dream this morning and it has kind of freaked me. It reminds me of a weird student film that you'd see at an amateur film-maker's show.

I have no idea what I was supposed to be doing in the dream. All I remember is I was tapping each one of my teeth and when I felt a loose one (and I'm talking loose, as in I actually felt how loose it was sitting in my mouth), it would wobble and I would take it out with very little effort or pause. Then I'd continue poking until I found another and do the same.

It has plagued me all day and has sent me into a kind of worry about how well I take care of them.

But since our minds work in subjective terms it could very well mean something else. Maybe telling me that instead of living with these rotten/bad parts, to get rid of things that are bad in my life. Each bad tooth I pulled may represent something in my life that I need to deal with and expel.

Crazy crazy dream though. So very lucid.

2 comments:

Jeremy Ryan said...

Wow, that is kind of strange. I can't interpret dreams but I think you did a great job.

Brushing and flossing can change things. It's a hassle to break out the floss but it is so worth it!

I hope all is well in your life and that you have been able to enjoy the weekend.

Take care!

Ste78 said...

Thanks so much for your concern, I'm trying!