Tuesday, August 28, 2007

So tired...

Wow. I am so tired and ready for my day off tomorrow.

I've worked myself these last few days with the new store I helped put together on Saturday and Sunday, taking on a large women's move on Monday and followed that up with a large men's move today.

Not to mention my hard workouts these first two days.

When I came home, I plopped down on the couch and all I wanted to do was relax. I hadn't turned on my tv or utilized my tivo in what seemed like weeks and so I watch a couple of "Biggest Loser" repeats and that made me happy.

I felt bad for the beau because all I wanted to do was disconnect and enjoy some "me" time. He's been making some great progress since the myriad of past instances I've wrote about, and I'm so very proud of him.

I'm a worrier by nature, and I constantly think that when I'm in "me" mode he'll perceive it as pushing him away. He doesn't think that, but it lingers in my head.

Its that kind of thought process that I believe keeps me from moving on with alot of my plans and conversations. The fear of misrepresenting myself. Sometimes I think I care too much about what others think of me.

I'm falling asleep here at the keyboard. Tomorrow's going to be nice. Catching up on blogs, sleep, and I may just watch my newest Netflix movie, "Pizza."

Have a good night all. I really appreciate everyone who reads the blog! And another big thanks to those who leave comments! Comments make me happy ^^

No comments: