Saturday, September 1, 2007

A Pleasant Surprise

After posting about "Land of Confusion" the other day I realized I haven't watched any recent videos in a long time. This sent me searching my Tivo programming to find some video programs to quench this new craving.

I decided to watch a set this morning and had a pleasant surprise waiting on me. These past months I've became very familiar with Fergie's song "Big Girls Don't Cry" and it really has became my favorite among her releases, but checking out the video made me giddy like a schoolgirl.



Milo Ventimiglia is starring opposite her in the video. This boi would be my husband if I had the opportunity pick anyone in this small world to share my life. You may remember him from the television series "Heroes", playing the central figure Peter Petrelli. I also heard he had a role on "Gilmore Girls" as well, but I wouldn't know anything about that.

The dark hair, the five-o'clock shadow, the way his eyebrow curls and his eyes twinkle. Love every curve and line on the boi. Yum and double yum.

He spends pretty much the whole video shirtless (with fake tattooing but I can deal with that) and I even get some nice closeup views of his nips as Fergie's singing a few lines from his chest. Mmmm.

I think this program is "Keep Until I Delete"

Here's the video if you guys wanna check it out.

No comments: