Saturday, October 6, 2007

Just Call Me Gimpie

The good news is that my foot is doing better now. It still gives me some grief but I think it's going to be an ongoing thing in my life. Have always had issues with my right foot, in general, hurting after long days on my feet and was always asking the beau to massage it or touch it because it always made it feel better.

The pain I was feeling for the last 2 weeks has pretty much alleviated, but my feet are now succumbing earlier in the day to that general hurt that I've had for a long time. Maybe it's time to actually check out what my career options are in the sitting world. Maybe so many years working on my feet is taking a toll. Heck, a wheelchair would be nice right about now too.

It's not a biggie though.

I ended up sleeping till about 5pm today. I was probably catching up on that night of sleep that I had lost Monday night setting up the outlet transition from outlet to retail. I would normally be kicking myself for losing such a long part of the day to sleep but it felt good and it was probably needed. So I won't be so hard on myself.

I plan on starting back at the gym on Monday and at least working my upper body and abs. I'll have to see how my feet are holding up to handle any leg routines. I've missed going to the gym.

I also have gotten a phone call on Thursday from an old friend. It's a long story and I think I'll tackle it tomorrow. Hugs to all!

No comments: