Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A Rush of Emotion

Today was a day off for me. I slept in till 1ish and I felt very good when I awoke. Spent about an hour and ahalf online messing around in the bedroom and then needed to take TJ out to relieve herself.

As soon as I opened the door, this rush of negativity seemed to hit me. I'm not sure what it was but it was rough. After taking the puppy out I decided I needed to get away from here for now. I needed to pick up a journal and some drink anyway, so I made a hasty departure.

I ran some errands and for the most part caught my balance again. But it seemed this sadness crept into me. My chest was heavy and I felt like I was on the verge of tears for much of the rest of the day. There was a point where I was singing along with some Maroon 5 lyrics and literally almost busted out the tears.

I don't know what it was, but it got me. Overall it was an alright day though. I felt like I have gotten/am getting alot of things done although the checkbook balancing still needs to be done...but the beau is on the comp anyway.

Started studying Oberon Zell's book today and the handwritten journal I've started to keep seems to be permanent versus the online journals I've been working with. Handwriting it versus typing seems to be more fluid and solid. More emotive and meaningful in a way. Once you write something down with ink, it's still there no matter how much you scribble it out. A lot of power in the written word.

No comments: