Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Quick Note

I just wanted to get a note out and say that I'm sorry for being WAY behind in my blog reading! It's just been constant stuff here. The beau has been so active this week that it's throwing off my routines lol, and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

We took the roomie and the boys out to see the house. Not exactly sure how she feels about it just yet but I think it went alright. The guy who owns the house is out-of-town at the moment...so no key. We still couldn't see the inside too well, but at least it was daylight this time round and we got a better idea of the layout and what some of the rooms looked like. I still have a very bright outlook about the place.

My foot seems to be MUCH better and so YAY, back to the gym tomorrow!

Now off to reading blogs!

1 comment:

absoluterik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.