Sunday, October 7, 2007

Saved!


I just finished watching my newest Netflix movie I've recieved. I have to say that although I've been wanting to see "Saved!" for a long time that it definitely exceeded my expectations.

I know I have a fondness for teen flicks but this one is just excellently written and the story makes a whole lot of sense. The characters throughout were well played and meaningful. By that I mean, I think each of the main players had an almost equal amount of "meaningful" airtime. The movie was just great and it's on my "to buy" list now.

I even teared up in a couple of parts.

So yeah, it's almost 2:30am now so I guess I should be heading to bed soon. But considering I slept in till almost 5pm this isn't that bad a bedtime. So night all!

1 comment:

Jeremy Ryan said...

That was a good movie! I saw it a while back.